Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 4 - Things Becoming a Little Clearer

Having never created a website before, all of this php, HTML, AJAX, MySQL, and css (oh yeah and IDL) is pretty new to me. I spent most of the day going through Dave's source code and looking up commands I didn't know (most of them). I actually feel really good about php after today, and MySQL isn't looking hard at all. Dave came by and was really cool. He answered all of my questions and gave me some insight on how unprepared I am to do this type of application. I suppose that's the sort of thing I want to be doing. I wanted a challenge this summer and I got one.

Apparently I'm not allowed to create a server on the computers here, so looks like I'll be bringing in the laptop for coding and testing stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment